The best thing about creating a Hotmail Login is that you get to have immediate access to one of the largest software networks out there. Set up by Microsoft, the Hotmail system is designed to offer you the very best approach when it comes to having a dedicated email address. Not only do you get to access Microsoft services with it, but you can also gain immediate access to chat options and so on as well. How do you create a Hotmail Login? Let’s find out!
- The first thing you have to do is to visit http://www.hotmail.com. Here you can either sign in or sign up. Since you do not have an account, you will have to choose the Sign Up option. Make sure that you press that button, then go to the next window.
- Once you are on the sign-up page, you will have to add your real name. Write it down and then continue to the next field.
- Here you will have to choose your Hotmail Login. Basically, you have to select the username, make sure that you pick a valid username, one that you will remember. The last thing you want is to have a username that you can’t/won’t remember.
- Then you will have to create a password. Again, you will have to write a password that’s a bit complex, but one you can remember with ease. It’s case sensitive, and it needs to have at least eight characters.
- You should also try to add some additional info that will help you recover the Hotmail Login whenever it’s necessary. An alternative email address or phone number can be very helpful in this situation.
- You have to use real information, don’t write down just about anything. Using real information is a lot better, so try to keep that in mind.
- Then you need to write down the captcha to prove that a real person tries to create the account.
- After you have the account ready, you just need to enter services like Outlook or the Microsoft store with your email address and credentials; then you have to add in your password. It’s a simple process and one that will be very easy to perform.
As you can see, creating a Hotmail Login is not that hard. All you have to do is to follow these steps, and you will create your login credentials in no time. Don’t rush, pick the login that you want and also try to come up with a complex password that will keep your account safe when necessary. You should consider creating your Hotmail Login as fast as possible if you want to use any Microsoft services, as many times you can’t use your regular email address for their offerings!